Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ain't it swell ?!? ... :-(


Well, ...............here I am, with my left leg set in a plaster. Thank God it's not broken, it's sprained, but still...:( If somebody told me I was going to be in a situation like that a month before, I wouldn't believe it. Then, when it happened, first day I was lying in my bed I was like "you've got to be kidding me!!".... Now?? when I have so many things on my head....

Now, when I have to fulfil so many committments....
Now, when I have to hurry up because of my B.A. and exams....
Well, you know what they say, 'sh** happens...,' :/.....but why now?!?!?......... this is not the right moment for situations like that, damn it!!


All I need to do now is to be strong and work hard...:(
That's all I have, plus I have Marcin! :)
Thank You sweety!!!! :*
P.S. Special thanks for my girls : Mary and Agnieszka!! :*

4 comments:

AGA said...

Ain’t a problem puppy! I hope you’ll get well soon. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for a great presentation today. It was pleasure to work with you. As for your work - have some faith. I do. Everything will be O.K. and soon we’ll be sitting and drinking beer (or coke) having our BAs finished. SEE YA!!

Ania said...

let's hope!...thank you!..:*

AgataL said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, Ania. You mustn't give up, and you'll do it. Actually, you have no classes to go to, so you can concentrate on your BA. Right? Always look on the bight side... ;)
Take care!

Ania said...

Thank you! It means a lot to me! I'll try to face the adversities ;)...